Aegon Asset Management Shared Service Center is looking for hands-on employee in part time (20hrs/week which is flexible) to fill the position with details below.
Aegon Asset Management is part of Aegon Group, one of the world's leading financial services organizations, providing life insurance, pensions and asset management. Aegon Asset Management is a global, active investment manager with offices in the USA, UK and the Netherlands. We use our investment management expertise to help people achieve a lifetime of financial security, with a focus on excellence, trust and partnership. Investors worldwide entrust Aegon Asset Management to manage approximately €360 billion on their behalf. We are now opening an office in Budapest to host a Shared Service Centre (SSC).
This is an exciting new venture to join an international asset manager and provide high quality hands-on investment support services to the rest of Aegon Asset Management. You will be working as part of a new team, but will cooperate closely with colleagues from the other offices.
- Supporting the Branch Manager with the administrative operation of the branch
- Administrative tasks (reimbursement, invoices, attendance sheets)
- Acting as a first point of contact with other departments (tax, legal, treasury, etc.), vendors and facility personnel
- Office/facility management, arrange for necessary repairs
- Filing contracts, keeping them up to date
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- Maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- College degree is an advantage
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- At least 1 year of experience on a similar field is desired
- Can-do attitude, and the ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
What we offer
Aegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial service industry. As a global company, we offer excellence terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities.
Are you interested in joining our Shared Service Centre in Budapest? We are eager to receive your resume and motivation letter with salary expectation before 31 December 2018 to our website!
*If an AAM VH employee has referred you to this position, please indicate whom (first name and last) in your motivation letter and/or CV.