Aegon Asset Management Value Hub is looking for hands-on employee to fill the position with details below.
Aegon Asset Management is part of Aegon Group, one of the world's leading financial services organizations, providing life insurance, pensions and asset management. Aegon Asset Management is a global, active investment manager with offices in the USA, UK and the Netherlands. We use our investment management expertise to help people achieve a lifetime of financial security, with a focus on excellence, trust and partnership. Investors worldwide entrust Aegon Asset Management to manage approximately €360 billion on their behalf. We are now opening an office in Budapest to host a Value Hub (VH).
This is an exciting new venture to join an international asset manager and provide high quality hands-on investment support services to the rest of Aegon Asset Management. You will be working as part of a new team, but will cooperate closely with colleagues from the other offices.
- Coordinating with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles.
- Actively Headhunt candidates, leveraging all platforms to support growth ambitions
- Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates
- Advertise open positions to external networks
- Measure source of hire and time-to-fill for each role
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques
- Compile market research on Salaries and Job Outlook
- Developing SMART KPI’s for the management team to steer
- Attend job fairs and organize career events
- Keep in touch with past applicants
- College degree in relevant field
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- At least 5 year of experience on a similar field is desired
- Can-do attitude, and the ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven work experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter or similar
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools
- Attention to detail
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
What we offer
Aegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial service industry. As a global company, we offer excellence terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities.
Are you interested in joining our Shared Service Centre in Budapest? We are eager to receive your resume and motivation letter with salary expectation before 31 December 2018 to our website www.karrier.aegon.hu