AEGON Hungary Insurance Ltd.’s Claim Handling and Service Directorate is looking for an employee to fill the position with details below:
Location of Work: 1 Üllői Street, Budapest
Expected tasks and activities:
- Business coordination of automation and digitalization of claim handling processes,
- Surveying business demands and coordination thereof from the business conception on to the specifications required,
- Planning business, operational and system processes – involving the respective business areas,
- Documenting requirements (data request, source of data, definition of actions and reports),
- Supporting system architecture planning – in collaboration with as well as with IT architecture/experts,
- Active participation in testing, coordinationSearching and implementing innovative and cutting edge IT solutions
- Reporting, follow-up activities, tracking
- Solid written and verbal English
- Related university or college degree (IT)
- Good command of MS Office (Excel)
- SQL, PL/SQL knowledge,
- Experience in insurance/financial area,
- Experience in database analysis and operation.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- are eager to get engaged in insurance business,
- are interested in state of the art technologies and progressive business solutions,
- communicate well with the partners and developers both in Hungary and abroad,
- you are a good team player,
- you look for solutions rather than seeing the problems only,
- have graduated from university or college ( or studies are still in progress).
If you do feel that the expectations listed above might suit you and you would be pleased to be a member of the enthusiastic Hungarian team of an international company, we are eager to get your application until not later than 30th September 2018 to our website www.karrier.aegon.hu!