SENIOR ACTUARIAL INTERNAL AUDITOR
Aegon Continental Europe (ACE)
Location: South Eastern Europe (SEE) Regional Headquarter (HQ) - 1091 Budapest, Üllői út 1.
Core tasks and responsibilities:
- Performs risk assessment of the actuarial processes in the following Country Units: the Netherlands, Hungary, Spain, Turkey, Poland and Romania.
- Based on risk assessment prepares recommendation for process audits for the Heads of Internal Audit (IA) of the respective Country Unit (CU).
- Responsible for executing IA assignments in accordance with the approved timeline of the CU IA plan.
- Performs and documents assignments according to the Aegon IA methodology and requirements.
- Responsible for presenting IA reports to the line management and senior management.
- Upon approved requests complete actuary advisory assignments, occasionally assessing actuarial techniques in both life and non-life business.
- Establish good co-operative relationship with audited parties and the IA audit teams of the CU.
- Willing to travel app. 50% of time in a year, mainly within Europe.
- The candidate will be a team member of the Global Actuarial Center of Excellence team formed on Aegon Group level.
- The position reports to the CEE B.V. Chief Audit Executive
- As a team member of the Global Actuarial Center of Excellence will also report to the Head of the Global Actuarial Center of Excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional actuarial studies and/or qualification
- Work experience as an actuary (4-5 years)
- Experience in internal audit / external audit / consulting (2-3 years)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in use of MS Office applications (Excel, Access)
- Proficient in English language knowledge
- Work experience at Big4 company
- Solid understanding of IFRS 17
- Knowledge of MoSes and/or RiskAgility FM
- Project management or quality assurance experiences
- Experience with data analytics, data mining, SQL
- Proficient language knowledge of one or more ACE CUs languages.
If you feel you meet the above expectations and would like to be the member of enthusiastic team of an international company in Hungary, please apply for the job by 31th October 2018 via our career site.