This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Risk professional to contribute to various initiatives in Aegon’s South and Eastern Europe Regional Risk Office. The position will include both quarterly and project-based assignments thereby providing a versatile experience. While the IFRS 17 involvement is a distinctive feature of the position, specific IFRS 17 knowledge is not a must (although an asset).
Regional Risk Manager (IFRS 17)
Location: South Eastern Europe (SEE) Regional Headquarter (HQ) - 1091 Budapest, Üllői út 1.
- Contribute to quarterly closing cycle
- Continuous process and control improvements
- Drive IFRS 17 work as it relates to the Risk function
- Build a bridge between Risk and other functions by translating requirements
- Manage key stakeholders - various levels of seniority
- Ensure integration of new policies into both regional and country-level processes
- Contribute to Data Analytics work streams
- Manage small/medium scope projects as required by the Regional CRO
- University degree in Economics or Finance
- Professional qualification (ACCA, CFA, FRM) is a plus
- 5-7 years’ experience of work, preferably in the Insurance business Finance/Risk fields or Banking / Consulting
- Excellent communication skills both in writing as well as verbal
- English language skills
- Solvency II knowledge and relevant IFRS reporting experience is a plus
- Analytical, solution-driven mindset
- Stress resistant, flexible and able to respect the deadlines
- Proactive and actively taking ownership
- Team spirit and knowledge-sharing
If you feel you meet the above expectations and would like to be the member of enthusiastic team of an international company in Hungary, please apply for the job by 31th December 2018 via our career site.